SF City Rents is a residential leasing company that serves landlords by filling vacancies with the best tenants. We provide maximum market exposure to attract qualified tenants through innovative use of technology, and we market our listings to our network of realtors and relocation agents.
In addition to filling vacancies, we advise property owners on current market conditions and how to make their properties attract the highest quality tenants. We make sure our client’s objectives are met as fast and competently as possible.
Here’s what you can expect from SF City Rents:
- Consultative Approach: We will not sit back and let your property sit vacant – instead we keep a close eye on market activity, the level of response, and adjust marketing and pricing accordingly – our goal is to rent your property in 2-4 weeks or less.
- Three for One Deal: You’ll have a team of 3 agents instead of just 1 – every prospective tenant who wants to see your property will see it – we show properties 7 days a week for maximum exposure.
- We do all the work: We handle the entire rental process saving you time and money: appraisal, marketing, showings, application screening and lease signing – you choose the tenant from the qualified applicants we present, and we do the rest.
- Shift Liability: In a city fraught with unusual legal requirements under the Rent Ordinance, and a legal environment that favors the tenant over the landlord, we are licensed and qualified to take on certain liability related to the transaction, i.e. fair housing violations, misrepresentation in advertising, etc. The lease we’ll execute for your property is the best available in terms of landlord protections; it’s revised annually by a team of landlord-tenant attorneys to keep up with the ever changing legal environment in San Francisco.
- Guarantee: We guarantee that the tenant we place will fulfill the term of their lease or we’ll replace them at no cost to you.
- Superior Marketing: High tech marketing attracts high quality tenants – in addition to Craigslist, we advertise on 20+ other rental listing sites and apps, such as Trulia, Zillow, HotPads, RadPads, Lovely, Apartments.com and more.
- Video Tours: YouTube HD video tours attract more high quality tenants, yet very few leasing agents implement this valuable tool.
- Tenants Ready: We have relationships with 100+ Relocation Agents. These are the agents that a company will hire to find their new employees a home in the Bay Area. The quality of these tenants are top notch, and their agents often reach out to us before going to the open market.
- Networking: We have a strong agent network where we collaborate with other Leasing Agents, Realtors, Relocation Agents and Property Managers. Your property will be actively marketed to our network, and referral fees offered for bringing highly qualified tenants.
- Vendor Referrals: We have a network of trusted vendors who will give our clients prices that are considerably less than what a contractor or property management company would charge for maintenance and renovations.